Thank you to Canoe & Kayak for permission to run this Q&A with the Coast Mountain Culture sponsored Henry Brothers. By Conor Mihell On June 10, two brothers from Victoria, B.C. will attempt an ambitious 4,000 miles sea kayak expedition from Belem, Brazil, passing through more than 20 countries and island-hopping across the Caribbean Sea to finish [...]
This video will blow your mind! If you thought freestyle skiing was progressing, your wrong! ...
The people and the government of B.C. recently rejected the Northern Gateway pipeline. Critics, conspiracy ...
The Whistler Insider rocks Gaper Day 2013.
Worth a Watch……… Best of Rory Bushfield Footage courtesy of: Matchstick Productions – www.mspfilms.com TGR ...
This past weekend, the Coast Mountain Culture crew took a break from their 12-day road trip distributing the latest issue to take in the Rip Curl Pro in Tofino. CMC is proud to be a sponsor of the Rip Curl Pro this year and it was a pleasure to soak up some surf and sun [...]
Each town in British Columbia seems to offer better singletrack than the last one visited. To prove what’s out there Dave Roth and Seb Kemp cycled, on mountain bikes, from Whistler around the Strait of Georgia, stopping in Squamish, the Sunshine Coast, Powell River, Cumberland, Hornby Island, Parksville, Duncan and Saturna Island. This trip is [...]
The Rip Curl Pro Tofino is the evolution of the Rip Curl Stew surf competition. The Stew began as a grass roots event in 2007. The event got its name from the mix of swell that the break at Cox Bay tends to provide. The name was made literal when hot homemade stew was served [...]
Exclusive to Red Bull Bike, watch Brook Macdonald in Born and Raised. We’ve seen the racing, we’ve seen the action, but what happens away from the track, what makes a World Cup winner? Mike Parenteau documents the elements that came together on the day of 29/7/2012, a day that will live long in [...]
- Intercontinental by Sea; Inside a 4,000-mile sea kayak journey from Brazil to Florida June 18, 2013
- First quad backflip Steve corbett 1974 June 9, 2013
- Life on the Line June 6, 2013
- Peter Devries Wins the Rip Curl Pro Tofino…again June 5, 2013
- Gaper Day 2013 June 4, 2013
- Best of Rory Bushfield June 2, 2013
- The Escape May 31, 2013
- Light and Technical – The North Face Enzo Jacket and Pants Review March 1, 2012
- Contour “Where The Trail Ends” Moment 1 – Robbie Bourdon Argentina Crash July 15, 2012
- TeleManiac – For the Serious Tele-wackers October 24, 2012
- Powder- Steve Ogle October 24, 2012
- Japan: A Skiers Journey EP1 S3 October 29, 2012
- FlyOver Canada Taking Off Spring 2013 October 30, 2012
- VIMFF Fall Series Nov 13-18 October 31, 2012