This little gem from our friends in Leavenworth is just a little bit ridiculous, and that’s why we love it. It’s been almost four years since this hit the internet and it still makes us laugh. The best part is reading the Youtube comments. Enjoy.
Ninety five months and counting. What’s your summer shred count at? 95 To Infinity – The Traslins’ Never Ending Shred from G3 Genuine Guide Gear on Vimeo.
“Vancouver Island’s coastal landscape once accommodated hopeful pioneer communities that have long since disappeared. In the ever-changing Pacific Northwest, overcome by disaster, broken promises or displacement, these phantom towns remind us that homes dearly loved can quickly become homes forever lost.” Check out this haunting story of Vancouver Island’s ghost towns by CMC senior writer […]
What I Do In Whistler from nsmb.com on Vimeo. Nice work, boys. This is amazing.
PRESS RELEASE: Whitefish Mountain Resort’s Kashmir Trail Named Model Flow Trail International Mountain Biking Association to recognize winners at 2014 World Summit WHITEFISH, MT – August 12, 2014 – Just over one year after its completion, Whitefish Mountain Resort’s Kashmir Trail has been named a model “Flow Trail” by the International Mountain Biking Association (IMBA). […]
- Gitcha Goomsba Up in Leavenworth August 25, 2014
- The Traslins’ Never Ending Shred August 21, 2014
- New story on www.Mount.ai/n: This Too Shall Pass August 15, 2014
- What I do In Whistler. August 13, 2014
- Whitefish Mountain Resort Nails It With New Trail, Kashmir August 13, 2014
- Exploring the West with Singletrack 6 August 7, 2014
- CRANKWORX RELEASES COURSE FOR ROUND SIX OF ENDURO WORLD SERIES August 6, 2014
- Light and Technical – The North Face Enzo Jacket and Pants Review March 1, 2012
- Powderwhore’s “Breaking Trail” Trailer 2011 January 6, 2012
- The Balance of Powder January 23, 2012
- Baldface Lodge Goes Supernatural February 8, 2012
- Rip Curl Tofino 2013 May 24, 2013
- Intercontinental by Sea; Inside a 4,000-mile sea kayak journey from Brazil to Florida June 18, 2013
- First quad backflip Steve corbett 1974 June 9, 2013
- Dolores: I read a lot of interesting posts here. Probably y...
- Karsan: I just love getting to know felolw bloggers . I ...
- Maria: Great website lionkog forward to trying your zucch...
- Mike Berard: Eric, I'm WAY behind on this but I found the jack...
- Eric: Also looking for sizing help. I am 6'2 185lbs deb...
- Jeff: Hi - Mike Great review of the Enzo jacket. How'...
- CMC // Summer 2012 : the shiny sea: [...] you’re wondering where to find a (free...