Through the windows of the Aiguille du Midi cable car some of the most technical and high-consequence ski terrain in the world can be observed—for only the price of a ticket—but stepping through the door to put yourself at the top of one of those lines requires much more. In the this film by Bjarne […]
The Torshun is a “full-featured, 3-layer alpine climbing shell with superior articulation. Made for the serious climber.” After a few months of wearing this in tempestuous Vancouver Island weather, our tester found that it had sweet and easy mobility, probably due to a great fit. It’s amazing how often climbing and outdoor jackets tout technical […]
This thing looks rad. Stay tuned on the CMC and KMC blogs for a review. Press release: The Faroe is an essential piece of the ACRE apparel system. Constructed using soft, lightweight Merino wool that can be worn as a next-to-skin base layer or as a simple hooded pullover. Merino wool naturally regulates body temperature […]
The imposing peaks of the Dolomites often guard their weaknesses with long approaches. Some look totally unrideable until you’re already many hours in—only then do you see your objective… In the third episode of our Find Away series, Chris Edmand’s cameras capture the magic mountain world of the Dolomites as snowboarders Mitch Tölderer, Bibi Tölderer-Pekarek, […]
Twice a year we go on a 7500-kilometre road trip to distribute copies of KMC and CMC magaiznes. Our friends at Hitcase keep our phones safe along the entire ride. They created this slideshow to commemorate the last magazine run and our team is out there again on the road now. Get out and follow […]
- Patagonia crew continues to #find_away in Chamonix December 17, 2014
- Review: Mountain Hardwear Torshun Jacket November 27, 2014
- Acre Supply Releases The Faroe Merino Wool Pullover November 27, 2014
- How to #Find_away From Patagonia To the Dolomites November 19, 2014
- Road Trippin’ With Hitcase November 7, 2014
- The Malibu Fable by Dendrite Studios November 4, 2014
- Canadian World Champ Team Decided at 1st Annual Tofino Paddle Surf SUP Invitational November 3, 2014
- Sidecountry Sessions Episode 2 January 30, 2012
- Light and Technical – The North Face Enzo Jacket and Pants Review March 1, 2012
- The Balance of Powder January 23, 2012
- Powderwhore’s “Breaking Trail” Trailer 2011 January 6, 2012
- Spoil – Documentary on the Great Bear Rainforests January 23, 2012
- Baldface Lodge Goes Supernatural February 8, 2012
- Nicolas Teichrob Deep Winter 2014 Show January 23, 2014
- programma karaoke: They are basically an audio file (mp3) plus a gr...
- Gemma: Admiring the hard work you put into your site and ...
- หนังxไทย: Thanks for finally talking about >Sidecountry S...
- cheap handbags: According to the wholeasle replica handbags from C...
- Louisianastrawberries.net: Finally, there is little proof that you us has t...
- get instagram followers helpwyz: bookmarked!!, I lovee your blog! how can you buy f...
- iron force hack: 'I hope that this gives hope to Kristy Kelley's ...